Friday, November 14, 2008

Clixsense sent me another Check.

Last week I received another check from Clixsense. This is the second check I received from them since I joined last year. My clicks was 1024 for the month of October .They took out $3.00 for service charge and I received my Check of $7.24 on the 5th. This is a trusted site and they have a few ads to clicks if you are a free member.
To get more clicks, you have to join as a premium member for only $10.00 a year.You are given at least 525 ads to click. You can make back your money in a month. So , I made up my mind to upgrade to a premium member to see if it is worth it. Immediately, on that day after upgrading and paying $10.00 ,I Had 525 ads to click on my account,.
So far I had clicked 450 ads and I had $4.85 in my account. A few of the ads paid 2 cents and a couple 3 cents. But I wondered when I finished the 525 ads, am I given another 525 ads or have to wait till next month? I will post it when I finished.

Join Clixsense Free Here to earn you a monthly income.

ClixSense is a unique opportunity for you to earn extra money for FREE!

You get paid to view other members advertisements and

get paid for each full ad you view.


Free to join!
Register for a free account, Log-In and click browse ads. Get paid for each ad you view.

Receive a monthly paycheck for your activity.
By taking advantage of the ClixSense online advertising program, as a potential online consumer, you can actually get paid for your web browsing, up to $5.00 for every 30 seconds worth of work. The income you earn is paid directly to you every month. The best part about the ClixSense program is that as a potential online consumer, there is no charge to register your new account and begin earning money immediately.

No comments: