Saturday, January 26, 2008

Having Fun with Cash Crate.

Almost a week since I joined Cash Crate. I am having fun with this site.This site is Free to Join and simple to register. Not very completed. I completed a few surveys,
Join Surveys, Bath and Body Works and Recipe Rewards. These already put $1.30 and one point into my account. I have a few other offers which I completed but it is on pending. That has $3.00 pending, I think maybe I did not complete all the surveys questions, I have to look back in to it.
I really like Recipe Rewards which has been sending me recipes daily, which I can used for my recipe's site.
I also enjoyed the Daily Jokes that Memolink sent me daily.
Another way that Cash Crate rewards you is when you refer others.You earn 20% of what your referrals make and 10% of what their referrals make.
You'll also receive a $3.00 bonus for each referral who meets the $10 minimum payout.
When you have 50 referrals, your commission will increase to 25% on your first level.
After sending out some emails to my friends, I now have 3 referrals.

Let's Go Shopping.
Anytime you go shopping from one of the stores listed , you'll receive a percentage of your purchase back into your Cash Crate account. Simply click on a store, purchase an item, and watch your Cash Crate account for your rebate! We offer the highest cash back percentages on the net.

I am really having a lot of fun with Cash Crate. Check it out today.

There are also many other Surveys sites that pay you to do a survey.Some people earn $75.00-$150.OO Daily by completing survey, just working from home.

Paid Surveys Etc...#1 Survey Site

SurveyScout.com.Paid For Your Opinion

Paid Surveys Online.ComMaking Affiliates Huge Profits. join the #1 ,Get Paid For Your Opinion.

No comments: